Background and composition Give It Up to Me









give me written shakira, amanda ghost, lil wayne, , timbaland, , produced latter. timbaland, produced give me , planned include song on third studio album shock value ii (2009). served featured vocalist, though verse replaced flo rida, himself later substituted lil wayne. amanda ghost, president of epic records, noted s breath blown away when lil wayne expressed interest in appearing on track. last-minute collaboration resulted in delayed release of parent album wolf in united states. decision resulted in creation of deluxe version of album available exclusively in country.


after respective releases of wolf , did again first , second singles wolf, shakira launched give me third single album. track incorporates synthpop , hip hop influences hand claps , pounding bass . additionally displays sexually-suggestive lyrics, including lines put me in cage , lock me away/and ll play games want me play , want can make yours .








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and work Ustad Mansur

Kiev 35 mm cameras Kiev (brand)

Types Stern